Heavy gauge sterling silver wire was hammer textured, the bangle was shaped using a forming die in a hydraulic press, and the ends were heated with a torch to form beads to ensure comfort when putting on and removing the bracelet. All bangles have an approximately 1-inch opening and can be slightly adjusted.
Refer to Proper Way to Put a on Cuff Bracelet to learn to how to properly put on a bangle to avoid potentially bending or damaging your bangle bracelet.
- Bangle is approximately 1/16-inch wide
- Small is approximately 6-inches long with 1-inch opening
- Medium is approximately 6.25-inches long with 1-inch opening
- Large is approximately 6.5-inches long with 1-inch opening
- Can be made in larger or smaller sizes. See the Measurements & Sizing guidelines to determine correct size and make requests in comments section. Additional charge may apply for larger size.
© All of my jewelry is my own original design and handcrafted by me in California, USA. I’m a citizen of the Cherokee Nation and a certified Cherokee artist with TERO certification as a bench jeweler, metalsmith, silversmith, and lapidary.