Handcrafted of quality sterling silver, this highly detailed piece features three hand forged pendants, with the two outer pendants showcasing beautiful tiger eye cabochons, and denim lapis lazuli in the center pendant. The pendants were hammer textured, accent notches were hand cut in each, square sterling silver tubes were soldered to the backs of the pendants for mounting on the necklace, then the tiger eye and denim lapis lazuli cabochons were hand set in the pendants. The pendants were mounted onto the sterling silver wire base of the necklace with spacer beads placed between each pendant, a sterling silver tube was hand curved and segments were cut and placed on the wire base, with spacer beads between each segment, and a sterling silver chain was attached to finish out the piece.
- Center Pendant: 1 1/8″ x 3/4″
- Denim Lapis Lazuli Cabochon: 14mm x 10mm
- Outer Pendants: 1 1/8” x 7/8”
- Tiger Eye Cabochons: 14mm x 10mm
- Inner Sterling Silver Tubes: 1 7/8”
- Outer Sterling Silver Tubes: 1 1/4”
- Sterling Silver Chain: 8 1/2” with 2” extension
- Total Necklace Length: 17 1/2” with a 2” extension
© All my jewelry is my own original design and hand crafted by me in California, USA. I am a citizen of the Cherokee Nation and a certified Cherokee artist with TERO certifications as a bench jeweler, metalsmith, silversmith, blacksmith, and lapidary.